All annual award nominations are due on December 1, 2022 at 5pm via email to Ted Bartholomew (email@example.com).
- Minturn Award – Early Career
- Whiting Award – Student Award
- The Judith L. Gibbons Award for Research on Culture and Gender
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Conference Travel Awards
Conference travel award applications are due on January 15, 2023 at 5pm (Eastern Time) via email to Ted Bartholomew (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SCCR Travel Awards
* Three awards will be reserved for students (domestic and international)
* One award will be reserved for an international scholar (non-student)
Student Paper and Poster Awards
Student paper awards given by the SCCR are in honor of the memory of Dr. Leigh Minturn. Two prizes will be awarded to student authors. One award will be given for the best Graduate Student Paper and the other for the best Undergraduate Student Paper presented at the annual meetings. In addition, two prizes will be awarded to the best Student Posters.
Students must be in attendance at the meeting in order to receive an award.